Call for Price
Call for Price
Make Scag Power Equipment
- 4-Blade Impeller: Fabricated and Balanced, 25-Inch, 4-Blade Impeller: Within the unit's 10.5"-wide housing is a welded-steel impeller with 1/2"-thick steel blades. Dynamically balanced for reduced vibration, longer life and less stress on the engine, these loaders boast an effective, high-output (35BV = up to 6,781 CFM; 37CH = up to 6,909 CFM; 49KBD = up to 7,318 CFM), debris-reducing design.
- Ultra-Powerful Engine Options: Huge Power, Up To 49 HP: Choose from a 35 hp Vanguard® BIG BLOCK™ or a 37 hp Kohler® Command PRO® EFI gasoline engine, or a 49 hp Kubota® diesel engine.
- Built-In Tool Holder: Keep Your Rakes, Brooms and Shovels Within Easy Reach: Built-in, 3-hole tool holder with rubber rings protects handles from damage.
- Adjustable Tongue and Hitch: Fit to Your Truck - Long or Short, High or Low: Choose from three different tongue lengths to best fit your specific application. A height-adjustable hitch gives the best fit your truck. A 2 5/16" ball coupler comes standard on gas-powered units, but will accept a pintle hitch. Diesel-powered unit comes with standard pintle hitch, but will accept a 2 5/16" ball coupler.
- 16" Steel Intake Nozzle: Take It All In: HUGE, replaceable intake nozzle makes debris pickup easy.
- Large-Capacity Fuel Tank With Built-In Gauge: Hours and Hours of Run Time: High-capacity, 8.5-gallon, steel fuel tank with large filler neck for easy filling keeps you on the job. Built-in fuel gauge adds convenience and eliminates guesswork.
- Ambidextrous Nozzle Handle: Easy Handling From Either Side: The Choice Is Yours: Padded, large-diameter handle is designed for increased leverage and easy maneuverability.
- Locking Boom Arm and Intake Nozzle: Safe and Convenient Transport: Transport lock safely secures the boom arm and hose when not in use; nylon bearing delivers smooth movement. A transport pin locks the nozzle to the loader to help protect the hose during transportation.
- Smart Construction and Convenient Serviceability: Easy Access for Wear Plate and Impeller Service: 1/4"-thick, bolt-in, replaceable wear liner extends service life. Removable rear-housing cover allows easy access to impeller and wear plates.
- Model: TLB25-37CH
- Engine: Kohler® Command PRO®, V-Twin, electric start
- HP*: 37
- Fuel Capacity / Tank: 8.5 gallons - plastic tank with built-in fuel gauge
- CFM Output: 6,909
- Frame Construction: All-steel, welded
- Impeller Construction: 4-blade, 1/2"-thick blades, all-steel, welded
- Impeller Mounting: Straight bore
- Impeller Diameter / Width: 25" / 9"
- Blower Housing Construction: Removable back panel for easy impeller and wear plate access
- Blower Housing Width: 10.5"
- Blower Housing Wear Plates: Standard: 1/4"-steel, replaceable
- Intake Hose Specifications: 84" length, 16"-diameter intake hose, 0.045 blue polyurethane rubber, wire helix with wearstrip
- Unit Mounting: Hitch: at least 10,000 lb rating
- Discharge Tube: Clear thermoplastic, 12" diameter, 84" length
- Throttle Control: Commercial-grade, all-steel mechanicals
- Highway Ready**: Yes - standard roadside package, including wheel chocks and cones
- Axle: Heavy-duty Dexter Torflex® axle (3,500 lb)
- Tires: 205 / 75 D15 highway tires with steel wheels
- Trailer Width: 66.75"
- Accessories: Light Kit, Brake Kit
- Height: 121.25"
- Weight: 1,700 lb
- Warranty: 2-Year Commercial; 90-Day Rental
|Engine Type||Kohler® Command PRO®, V-Twin, electric start|
|Fuel Capacity||8.5 gal. - plastic tank with built-in fuel gauge|
|Discharge||Clear thermoplastic, 12 in. diameter, 84 in. length|