Call for Price
Call for Price
Make Scag Power Equipment
- 4-Blade Impeller: Fabricated and Balanced, 20-Inch, 4-Blade Impeller: Within the unit's 7.5"-wide housing is a welded-steel impeller with 3/8"-thick steel blades. Dynamically balanced for reduced vibration, longer life and less stress on the engine, these loaders boast an effective, high-output (up to 4,680 CFM), debris-reducing design.
- Powerful Engine Options: Huge Power, Up To 29 HP: Choose from a 26.5 hp Kohler® Command PRO® EFI or a 29 hp Vanguard® BIG BLOCK™ gasoline engine.
- Built-In Tool Holder: Keep Your Rakes, Brooms and Shovels Within Easy Reach: Built-in, 3-hole tool holder with rubber rings protects handles from damage.
- Adjustable Tongue and Hitch: Fit to Your Truck - Long or Short, High or Low: Choose from three different tongue lengths to best fit your specific application. A height-adjustable hitch gives the best fit to your truck. Standard 2" ball coupler will also accept a 2 5/16" ball or pintle hitch.
- Large-Capacity Fuel Tank With Built-In Gauge: Hours and Hours of Run Time: High-capacity, 5.5-gallon, plastic fuel tank with large filler neck for easy filling keeps you on the job. Built-in fuel gauge adds convenience and eliminates guesswork.
- 12" Steel Intake Nozzle: Take It All In: Large, replaceable intake nozzle is beveled to make debris pickup easy.
- Ambidextrous Nozzle Handle: Easy Handling From Either Side: The Choice Is Yours: Padded, large-diameter handle is designed for increased leverage and easy maneuverability.
- Locking Boom Arm and Intake Nozzle: Safe and Convenient Transport: Transport lock safely secures the boom arm and hose when not in use; nylon bearing delivers smooth movement. A transport pin locks the nozzle to the loader to help protect the hose during transportation.
- Smart Construction and Convenient Serviceability: Easy Access for Wear Plate and Impeller Service: 1/4"-thick, bolt-in, replaceable wear liner extends service life. Removable rear-housing cover allows easy access to impeller and wear plates.
- Model: TL20W-29BV
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK™, V-Twin, electric start
- HP*: 29
- Fuel Capacity / Tank: 5.5 gallons - plastic tank with built-in fuel gauge
- CFM Output: 4,680
- Frame Construction: All-steel, welded
- Impeller Construction: 4-blade, 3/8"-thick blades, all-steel, welded
- Impeller Mounting: Tapered locking hub
- Impeller Diameter / Width: 20" / 6.5"
- Blower Housing Construction: Removable back panel for easy impeller and wear plate access
- Blower Housing Width: 7.5"
- Blower Housing Wear Plates: Standard: 1/4"-steel, replaceable
- Intake Hose Specifications: 120" length, 12"-diameter intake hose, 0.045 blue thermoplastic rubber, wire helix with wearstrip
- Unit Mounting: Hitch: Class III minimum
- Discharge Tube: Clear thermoplastic, 8" diameter, 60" length
- Throttle Control: Commercial-grade, all-steel mechanicals, plastic debris cover
- Highway Ready**: Yes - optional roadside package
- Axle: Heavy-duty Dexter Torflex® axle (2,000 lb)
- Tires: 205 / 75 R15 highway tires with steel wheels
- Trailer Width: 53.5"
- Accessories: Light Kit, Roadside Kit
- Height: 110"
- Weight: 1,060 lb
- Warranty: 2-Year Commercial; 2-Year Non-Commercial; 90-Day Rental
|Engine Type||Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK™, V-Twin, electric start|
|Fuel Capacity||5.5 gal. - plastic tank with built-in fuel gauge|
|Discharge||Clear thermoplastic, 8 in. diameter, 60 in. length|